Health & Wellness Scholarship, 2019
The team at Taylor Rehabilitation & Wellness Center is dedicated to helping people to feel better, and to be healthy and well without the use of drugs and surgery. We help people who suffer from chronic pain to achieve optimal health, using state-of-the-art, non-drug solutions. We take pride in our ability to improve peoples’ health by reducing their risk of pain and illness. Where conventional medicine focuses on treating disease and problems once they occur, Taylor Rehabilitation & Wellness Center helps people to to avoid disease, illness and other health problems. We personally tailor wellness programs that are specifically targeted to individual needs, while using highly effective and non-invasive methods and techniques, and providing other services to help people to get healthy and to stay that way.
We believe in helping people to be healthy. We appreciate that we have had the opportunity to provide alternative forms of health improvement and management to our patients in a culture of conventional medicine that focuses on isolating a problem and treating it independent of other facets of a patient’s overall well-being. We have been fortunate to have been well-received and to have built a thriving practice based on our belief in treating our patients’ pain and overall health without the use of medicine or surgery.
We want to support the education of a student who is committed to helping people to live healthier lives and to helping them to improve their overall wellness. We know that there are many different ways to help people to lead healthier lives and that there are many different disciplines to do this from.
Answer the following questions in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
– In what way(s) do you currently help people to lead healthier lives?
– What are your goals for helping people to live healthier lives when you have completed
the program you are currently enrolled in? How do you plan to achieve these goals?
– What inspired you to want to help people to live healthier lives and to reach optimal
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate or professional program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students, high school seniors, and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be able to demonstrate a commitment to helping people to be healthy and well.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above.
- Essay, 1,000 word maximum. See essay prompt and questions in previous section on essay.
- Current unofficial transcript
Submission Deadline: December 31, 2019
All application materials must be submitted by this date
Award Announcement: February 28, 2020
Scholarship Amount: $1,000
Scholarship applicants must submit all application materials (see above) by email to: email@example.com
Please feel to write to the email address above if you have questions.