Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression, as the name suggests, is a safe, non-invasive therapy that works to treat numerous conditions. Including herniated or bulging spine disks, spinal dysfunction, degenerative disk disease, and sciatica problems.
With the use of motorized traction, the spine gets stretched. And with a gentle, controlled force, the position of the spine is manipulated. This change helps release the pressure off the spinal disks, and as a result, oxygen, movement, and nutrient fluids are promoted, pain and other symptoms are reduced.
Benefits of Spinal Decompression
- Non-invasive therapy and immediate effect
- Unlike surgery, there’s no recovery time
- Start feeling less pain from the first session
- Safe for all ages
- Medication is not required
- Cost-effective treatment
When To Get Spinal Decompression Therapy
- When you experience back or neck pain, and a tingling sensation that extends down to the legs
- When you have been diagnosed with a herniated or bulging disk
- Injured spine
- Spinal dysfunction condition
- Difficulty walking and walking
- Pain that has not been improved with physical therapy or medication
If you are experiencing one or more of the symptoms listed above, make sure you visit our center.
Visit Taylor Rehabilitation & Wellness Center
Contact us to schedule a complimentary first consultation, Dr. Taylor can determine if you are a candidate for spinal decompression or if other therapies would be more beneficial for you. We offer a wide array of services, including chiropractic care, laser therapy, deep massage therapy, and more, right in the center.
Taylor Rehabilitation & Wellness Center is located in Chicago, IL. Unlike conventional medicine, which focuses on attempting to treat the disease once it occurs, we emphasize improving your health by reducing the risk of pain and illness in the first place.
Don’t wait for your symptoms, and pain becomes more serious.