Learn About Vevazz Chicago, IL Patients Appreciate
Vevazz Chicago, IL residents are raving about is an increasingly popular light therapy treatment for neuropathy that is natural and non-invasive. Some of its other primary advantages is that it’s painless, FDA-approved, and does not require recovery time. Taylor Rehabilitation and Wellness Center offers Vevazz for Chicago, IL. We have helped many neuropathy sufferers get relief from their pain and achieve improved overall health. Call us today at Taylor Rehabilitation and Wellness Center to schedule a free consultation with our doctor to learn if Vevazz light therapy is right for you.
When the body’s nerves are not functioning properly in one of several ways, the condition is known as neuropathy. In most cases, it is an issue with the peripheral nerves rather than the nerves of the central nervous system. However, it can affect more than one type of nerve. Symptoms of neuropathy vary, depending on the type of nerves affected:
- Autonomic nerves. These control the body’s internal system such as the intestines, bladder, etc. When not functioning correctly, the autonomic nerves can change a person’s blood pressure and heart rate as well as cause sweating.
- Sensory nerves. These control the body’s ability to experience sensation. When not functioning correctly, the sensory nerves may cause numbness, weakness in the hands and feet, pain, and tingling.
- Motor nerves. These provide the body control over movement and force. When not functioning correctly, the motor news can cause weakness in the hands and feet.
How Vevazz Light Therapy Offered by Taylor Rehabilitation and Wellness Center in Chicago, IL Works
Vevazz in Chicago, IL is a treatment that increases microcirculation in the focused area to increase healing. It is critical for the tissue repair process, and for pain control, that an affected area receives increased oxygenation and an added supply of nutrients. This allows nerve tissue to repair itself and regrow. Each treatment session typically lasts from seven to 14 minutes. Afterwards, patients can continue their daily routine with no recovery time necessary. This makes Vevazz light therapy at Taylor Rehabilitation and Wellness Center particularly convenient for patients in Chicago, IL as they can seek treatment during their lunch hour or on their way home from work.
The Benefits of Vevazz Light Therapy in Chicago, IL
Vevazz light therapy at Taylor Rehabilitation and Wellness Center has helped many patients get the relief they needed from neuropathy and related issues. After a comprehensive exam and review of your condition, our doctor can detail the ways in which this cutting edge treatment will benefit you. You might expect to enjoy one or more of the following after undergoing Vevazz in Chicago, IL:
- Increased level of sensation in the extremities such as toes and fingers.
- Dramatic reduction of pain leading to an increase in mobility and the ability to perform daily tasks that are mobility-intensive, leading to an improved quality of life.
- Decreased need for taking prescription pain medications and their resulting side effects.
Learn How Vevazz Light Therapy Treatment in Chicago, IL Can Improve Your Quality of Life
If you are suffering from neuropathy or nerve related pain, contact Taylor Rehabilitation and Wellness Center to schedule an appointment with our doctor. You might be a good candidate for treatment. Call us today to learn for yourself how Vevazz Chicago, IL pain sufferers benefit from undergoing light therapy treatment.