Have you suffered a workplace injury that’s impacting your quality of life? Work accidents come in many different shapes and sizes, and finding a safe and effective treatment that will allow you to get back to your normal routine is crucial.
At Taylor Rehab and Disc Injury Clinic, we provide a range of non-surgical, drug-free treatments that will address the underlying cause of your pain so you can experience results that last.
We offer effective treatments for workplace injuries
Call our office today to schedule a free consultation
Treating a Workplace Injury With Chiropractic Care
Our chiropractic care treatments can help relieve pain caused by a workplace injury by helping to resolve the underlying cause of the pain.
By focusing on the cause of the pain and not just the symptoms, we can help you experience the long-lasting pain relief you need.
Workplace injuries are often sudden and can cause a great deal of disruption to your life. That doesn't mean you can't be proactive and find solutions that deliver results.
Our treatments for workplace injuries include:
- Chiropractic adjustments – Manual adjustments will help restore balance to your body by realigning your vertebrae, relieving pressure on compressed nerves and tissues. It will also improve blood flow to deliver nutrients and oxygen.
- Laser therapy – Low-level laser therapy helps to reduce inflammation. It will also encourage healing from a wide range of different workplace injuries and conditions.
- Physical therapy – Our physical therapist will create a strengthening and stretching routine using specialized equipment and exercises to build up the areas affected by your workplace injury and restore your mobility and range of motion.
- Massage therapy – Massage therapy helps to relax tense muscles, break up scar tissue, and promote blood flow to the affected area.
- Spinal decompression – For back, neck, or hip injuries, spinal decompression will gently stretch your spine and increase the space between your discs. This will deliver oxygen and nutrients that promote pain relief and healing.
Don't let a workplace injury affect your quality of life any longer than you have to. Get in touch with us as soon as possible to find out how our chiropractic care treatments can help you.
Most Common Work Injuries We Treat
There is a wide range of possibilities when it comes to workplace injuries; from acute injuries caused by a slip and fall to long-term degenerative conditions.
Our chiropractic care treatments can relieve pain caused by a wide range of workplace injuries, including:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Chronic back pain
- Hip injuries
- Ankle injuries
- Elbow trauma
- Knee pain
- Herniated disc
- Shoulder injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Sprains and strains
- And more